Val’s Services Cleaning, LLC
Effective Date 11/2021
- The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Val’s Services, the owner of the Website.
- A “Visitor” is any person who browses our Website. Periodically, a “Visitor” may also be referred to as a “User.”
- Our “Service” represents the usage of this website as well as the services that we provide our customers.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
We welcome you to interact, browse and access all authorized portions of our website. Authorization is during any and all hours and no term has been set. Access is available as long as you comply with the following terms and use restrictions:
- Intellectual Property. All Content on the website is copyright material and therefore exclusively Val’s intellectual property. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any portion of the website contents without prior express written consent
- Access Restrictions. Your access is restricted to pages distributed to the general public. Access to pages or portions of the website that is either under edit or unauthorized is not allowed. Further, you are denied any access to third-party systems, servers or networks connected to this website, or to any of the services offered on or through this website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Unauthorized Uses. We do not submit our website for unauthorized use. Unauthorized uses include but is not limited to probes, scans, or tests of the vulnerability of this website or any network connected to this website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on this website or any network connected to this website. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any transaction being conducted on this website, or with any other person’s use of this website.
- Policy of Respect. Val’s is a family-oriented business and as such, we believe in respect and decency to others. You agree that in your use of our website to be respectful, which includes but not limited to avoiding the use of profanity, being truthful and not misrepresenting facts, and displaying common courtesy and patience in response time. Any violation of these and other “common courtesy” policies will result in the termination of authorization to use our website and services.
WARRANTY, DISCLAIMER, AND INDEMNIFICATION
- No Warranty. We do not afford to you any warranty of any kind. This website is provided “as is.” We make no representation that access to or operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content, or other material obtained from the service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you. With that said, to the fullest extent of the law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy, and non-infringement.
- Limitation Of Damages. In no event will we be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive, or imputed), product liability, strict liability, or other theory, to you or any other person for any damages (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages), arising out of or in connection with any use of, the inability to use, or the results of use of this web site or its content, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case portions of this limitation may not apply to you. In no event will we be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site, including, without limitation, errors in pricing or availability of services and products, or damages that may result from misrepresentation of age by a user of this web site.
- Indemnification against Third-Party Websites. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the companies or the content of any linked third-party websites. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless for any all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting from the use of these third-party websites.
- Resolution of any Dispute. In the event a dispute arises between you and us, we want to provide you with an efficient, neutral, and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute. In addition, our customer’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. In this spirit, if you have a dispute with us, we request that you follow the following protocol:
- Contact us either through phone at (312) 868-7822 or via E-mail through the link provided on our website.
- Please be sure to leave contact information. If we are not immediately available, we will return your call within 24 hours.
- Email May Not Be Used To Provide Notice. Communications made through Val’s email and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to this Site, Val’s or any of its offices, employees, agents, or representatives in any situation where legal notice is required as contract or any law or regulation.
- Limitation of Legal Remedies. INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, YOU AND WE EACH AGREE TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES ON A BILATERAL (INDIVIDUAL) BASIS. You and we agree that any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of your use of this website or its content (“Claims”) which cannot be settled by mutual agreement of the parties shall be resolved by one arbitrator through binding arbitration. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes Claims based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory. The arbitrator’s decision and award are final and binding, with some exceptions under the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq., and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
- Class Action Waiver. You and we each agree that each of us is waiving the right to a trial by jury and may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity and not in a class action or representative proceeding. All arbitrations shall be conducted on an individual (and not a class-wide) basis; and an arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief. You acknowledge and agree that these terms specifically prohibit you from commencing any legal proceedings as a representative of others or joining in any arbitration proceedings brought by any other person (“class action waiver”).
- Arbitration Procedures. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the Claim and setting forth the specific relief sought. All notices to us shall be sent to the following address: VAL’S SERVICES CLEANING, LLC, C/O Donald Grabowski, P.C., 5858 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646, ATTN: Legal Department – Administrator, Alternative Dispute Resolution. All notices to you will be sent to the email or physical address you have provided. Upon receipt of such notice, the other party shall have a sixty (60) day period in which it may satisfy the Claim against it by fully curing the Claim and/or providing all the relief requested in the notice, and/or entering a settlement to resolve the Claim to the mutual satisfaction of the parties. After the expiration of such sixty-day cure period, you or we may commence an arbitration proceeding. The arbitration of any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be referred to the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) under its rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. These rules and procedures are available by calling the AAA or by visiting its website at www.adr.org. The arbitration of any Claim shall be conducted in the State of Illinois, City of Chicago. Each party shall pay the fees and costs of its own counsel, experts, and witnesses; however, the prevailing party is allowed to seek expenses paid by the other party should the Arbitrator allow it.
- If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void or, for any reason, unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining term.
- Rights Reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.