Val’s Services Cleaning, LLC. respects your right to privacy and does not sell your personal information.
- What Information do we Gather about you?
- How is this Information Collected?
- With Whom do we Share the Information we Gather?
- What do we do with the Information we Collect about You?
- What about Personally Sensitive Information?
- How Long Will we Retain Data?
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Our Contact Information
This policy describes how Val’s Services Cleaning, its affiliates, employees and its assignees, (collectively, “Val’s,” “we” or “us”) collects uses, maintains, and shares (collectively, “processes”) information collected about you when you interact with us and our products and services, including our website at www.valsservices.com, our affiliate websites, and any other websites, mobile or desktop applications, social media or other pages, or content owned and operated by Val’s.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU?
Generally, the information is information that can personally identify you. This information includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Identification Information. For example, name, street address, email address, and phone number.
- Customer Records. For example, records of the products or services you have purchased, obtained, or considered, other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Financial Information. For example, debit or credit card information, bank account information, signatures, or billing addresses.
- Correspondence. For example, information provided when you call, email, or write to us, respond to voluntary surveys, or feedback requests, or enter a contest or promotion.
- User-Generated Content. For example, content generated by engaging with our publicly facing interactive properties (e.g., its social media pages), including comments, recommendations, reviews, ratings, or any other posts or information voluntarily submitted to such properties (“Public Activities”).
- Internet or Other Similar Network Activity. For example, browsing or search history; device information, such as hardware, IP address, operating system version, browser type and settings, language and font settings, or other information about the device used to access the Site; or other information about your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation Information. For example, physical location or movements.
- We also collect non-identifying information that does not directly or indirectly identify you, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you, such as deidentified or aggregate information. When non-identifying information is combined with other information so that it does identify an individual person, we treat that combination as Personal Information.
HOW IS THIS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We collect your information when you directly provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site, and from third parties (like our business partners).
We collect information from you when you directly provide it to us, such as when you:
- Place an order for, or otherwise provide information to us in connection with, our products or services;
- Register for an online account with us;
- Call, email, write to, or otherwise correspond with us through any communication channel;
- Respond to our surveys or otherwise provide feedback to us;
- Engage with us through our social media accounts, such as our accounts at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube; or
- Rate or review us online.
We collect information automatically about your visits to the Site by using a variety of automatic data collection technologies, such as cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. Information collected automatically may include:
- Usage Information. This information includes details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, logs, location data, and information about the resources you access and use, such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site. We may also collect information about the site you were visiting before you came to our Site and the site you visit after you leave.
- Device Information. This information includes data about the computers or other devices you use to access the Site (each, a “Device”), such as your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, Device identifiers, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers.
We may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from other trusted third-party partners, such as analytics or marketing providers or public databases, to update or supplement information about you, such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic and lifestyle information. We may also receive information about you from a third party through our refer-a-friend functionality.
If you send someone else a communication from the Site, the information you provide (names, email addresses, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. If that person becomes a customer or registers with us, the person’s information will be treated in the same manner as all other customers or registered users. Please be aware that when you use any refer-a-friend functionality on the Site, your email address may be included in the communication sent to your friend.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Your information is used to help you use and navigate our website, including but not limited to: allowing you to contact us directly via e-mail and telephone; responding to any emails or other communications; completing payments and transactions; providing customer service and answering inquiries and quotes; and any other communication deemed necessary by us to ensure a positive user experience.
We also use your information for internal and administrative tasks, such as customer satisfaction reviews and internal audits. This information, therefore, may be shared with outside companies if we choose to hire agents or providers to aid us in our business.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We do not share your information with anyone at this time, including third-party companies. It is shared within Val’s Services Cleaning, LLC for the purposes of the business. We reserve the right to use your information for the furtherance of our business and/or to improve your experience with our website.
WHAT ABOUT PERSONALLY SENSITIVE INFORMATION?
We will generally not retain or gather any personally sensitive information about you. We will not gather social security numbers, racial or ethnic origin, political leanings, religious or other beliefs, health, biometric or genetic characteristics, any trade union membership, credit scores or financial history, or any criminal background information. Any request for personal information will be precludes with your voluntary ability and right to decline.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We store your personal information for as long as needed, or permitted, based on the reason why we obtained it (consistent with applicable law). This means we might retain your personal information even after you close your account with us.
- Children’s Privacy. The Site and Val’s services, products and business are generally not intended or directed toward children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, we ask that you do not provide us any of your information, either through the website or email. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years old, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION